Factory-Certified Residential Roof Repair & Replacement Services
Your roof is the unsung hero of your home. It keeps you and your family protected from the elements, maintains a comfortable internal temperature, and tops off your home’s curb appeal. The optimal performance of your roof should be an expectation, not a luxury. So when problems do arise, it’s important that they’re addressed quickly to prevent more costly repairs down the road. Fortunately, the team at 3JM Exteriors, Inc. is ready to provide the residential roofing TLC that you need.
Our Roofing Process
We follow a tried-and-tested process when pinpointing the source of your residential roofing issues. It goes something like this:
- Inspection. We’ll get on the roof and inspect every element, including all shingles, flashing, and venting. Your roof is a complex system of various components, each of which must work in concert to ensure that it functions properly. That’s why our inspection may also include a look into your attic to inspect the underlying roof deck.
- Assessment. We’ll go over the findings with you to determine what your best course of action may be. If your issues can be solved by a simple roof repair, that’s what we’ll recommend. If the problems are extensive enough to warrant a roof replacement, we’ll let you know why.
- Construction. We’ll get right to work repairing or replacing your roof, and because we’re recognized as a Platinum Preferred Contractor by Owens Corning, you can rest assured knowing your project is in good hands.
- Clean-Up. Once the job is done, we’ll perform our picture-perfect clean-up service, making it impossible to tell that we were ever there. We’ll also sit down with you and go over your manufacturer and service warranties.
Residential Roofing Services You Can Trust
Your roof wasn’t designed to last forever, but that doesn’t mean you should be replacing it like you do the brake pads on your car. Signs of roof damage do indicate issues, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll need to have the entire system replaced. But without extensive knowledge of roofing, how are you to know that?
We don’t want an untrustworthy general contractor to prey upon that lack of familiarity and try to convince you that you need a new roof when you actually don’t – and you’ll never have to worry about that when you work with 3JM Exteriors, Inc.. If the issues you’re experiencing can be remedied with a simple roof repair, we’ll let you know. You have our promise that we will not try to upsell you on any service.
Know When Residential Roofing Repairs or Replacements Are Needed
3JM Exteriors, Inc. will give you honest and professional feedback, but you don’t have to take our word for it. There are indicators you can look for that roof repair or a roof replacement may be needed, including:
- Fallen shingles around your property after a storm.
- Shingle granule buildup in your gutters.
- Loose flashing that looks to be coming off your house.
These issues indicate simple wear and tear, and usually only require a quick repair. However, water stains appearing on your interior walls and ceilings or a noticeable temperature gradient between your lower and upper floors may be a sign of more extensive damage. And if your roof is 20-25 years old, it may have outlived its useful life and need replacement.
If it’s time for roof repair or replacement services, 3JM Exteriors, Inc. can offer you high-quality craftsmanship, durable roofing products and long-lasting warranties – all backed by factory certifications. Our certifications indicate that we’re expertly trained in the leading installation and repair techniques, so you can trust that we’ll customize an effective solution that meets your needs. And because we use reliable roofing products from these industry-best manufacturers, you can rest easy under an attractive and affordable roof that will protect you for decades!
Contact Us to Schedule a Free Roof Inspection
Our goal at 3JM Exteriors, Inc. is your continued satisfaction, both with the performance of your roof and in our service. We understand that it’s hard to be satisfied with what we do if we’re trying to price-gouge you wherever we can, so rest assured that if your roof can be saved through a repair, we’ll do all we can to make it happen!
Just take a second to fill out our online contact form or give us a call at (630) 985-6494 to schedule a free roof inspection. We want to give you the highest quality roof repair and replacement services on the market.