Experienced Commercial Roofers You Can Count On
Most of us view our home as a safe haven from the cares and concerns that we face at work. Shouldn’t we also leave our domestic problems at the door when we enter the office? Trouble is, that’s not always possible. You may find that the roofing issues you face at home follow you to work. If this happens, can you trust the same general contractor that fixed your residential roof to handle your commercial job? You can if it’s 3JM Exteriors, Inc.!
Experience in Both Residential & Commercial Roofing
While the results of roofing issues at your office building are often the same as those you deal with in your home, how they occur often differs. That means you can’t always rely on the same roofers to tackle both jobs. The team at 3JM Exteriors, Inc. has experience as both residential and commercial roofers. If you suspect your building is experiencing roofing issues, we’d be happy to come out and perform an inspection. We’ll looks for signs of roof damage that are unique to commercial roofs, such as:
- Pooling due to uneven roof surfaces.
- Rust spots on metal roofing materials.
- Blisters, cracks or punctures in roofing membranes.
Let Us Assist With Your Next Commercial Construction Project
Are you building a commercial structure? We’d love to have the chance to handle all your roofing needs. We’ll examine the plans as well as the construction budget, then submit a bid with both of those aspects in mind. No matter the size of the structure that you’re building or the roofing materials that it calls for, we can handle the job.
Two popular roofing materials that 3JM Exteriors, Inc. is highly qualified to install are:
- TPO. This single-ply membrane is an affordable and low-maintenance roofing option. If your building has a flat or low-slope roof, TPO can provide an excellent barrier from the sun, foot traffic, chemicals and more.
- Modified bitumen. Modified bitumen is a versatile material that offers extreme durability for low-slope roofs. When applied by our commercial roofers, modified bitumen can give your building reliable protection, cost-saving energy-efficiency and low-maintenance durability.
Contact Us Today for a Roofing Estimate
3JM Exteriors, Inc. has always strived to be a single source for any and all exterior needs. The next time you or one of your employees finds a leak in the office, give us a call at (630) 985-6494 or contact us online. We have the full-service commercial roofing solutions you need!