COVID-19 Special Announcements
At 3JM Exteriors, Inc., we have a commitment to the safety of our employees and our customers. Aswe deal with the ongoing threat of the COVID-19 virus, we are putting extra measures in place to help ensure the health and wellness of our employees and customers, while at the same time maintaining high levels of service and providing our employees opportunities to keep working.
Like everyone affected, we are closely monitoring the situation daily and following the direction of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as the local health authorities. We are keeping our employees updated with information regarding best practices to keep themselves and their families healthy. As we learn more, we may need to change our positions, and we will communicate as developments occur.
We are taking extra precautions throughout our entire business, including:
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all working surfaces throughout our showroom and offices
- Rescheduling any in-person appointments due to illness or known contact with Coronavirus
- Mandatory 15 days out-of-office for anyone displaying symptoms related to Coronavirus
- Limiting in-person contact, including handshakes, and practicing social distancing
- No gatherings over ten people. We feel that most interactions with customers usually involve 2-5 people at any given time, keeping us within the current guidelines expressed by local authorities and the CDC
- Frequent handwashing and hand sanitizing
Although our employees are currently operating as usual, we understand the concerns you may have about sales appointments, deliveries, or installations. Please reach out to us at (630) 985-6494 if you have questions or would like to reschedule your appointment. We are honored that you have chosen 3JM Exteriors, Inc.. Thank you for your understanding during this rapidly evolving situation as we work to support and protect our customers, employees and the communities we serve